Pages


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bag , Dress, and Stocking


I got quite a bit more than this done this past week, but of course, I forgot to take pictures! Anyway, I really loved the way this bag came out for my niece! The bag is $22.00 with a name as before. The fairy file was from bunnycup.com and the font from 8 Claw and a Paw. I also made this little dress for Faith last night. I kept going back and forth about putting something on it. What do you think? I know it is plain, but with her denim jacket I think it looks cute! I have a goal set for everyday this week. Let's hope I reach them! Here are a couple of pictures. I hope to be on tomorrow with pictures again!





2 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute!
    You made a dress! woooo hoooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! It was really hard for me, and such a simple pattern! But I like how it turned out and Faith loves it =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails