Pages


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby Sprinkle Part Dos

Here are the other pictures I was telling you about, ohhhh a week or so ago. I just got home from a wonderful vacation in Kansas! My mom and I had a girls trip and got to visit with a lot of family. Faith and Lily didn't tag along, but I do hope they can next time. We drove, and even with stopping and staying in a hotel there is NO way my little girls could have made a trip like that. I had a hard time sitting still myself (my mom would say that is an understatement). I'm so proud of Zach. He and the girls had a wonderful week without me here! They went to the museum and the zoo, and they really spent some great quality time together. I can't believe that when I got home the house wasn't in complete shambles either! I'm a lucky woman.

So anyway, here are some more pictures. My friend Andrea actually took them, and they are indoor...but at least I have them! Enjoy =)

This is the Mommy to Be wearing her corsage I made her. I also made a little wrist one for Kailee (their four year old)
 This is the shirt I made for Kailee. The font is Itty Bitty from 8 Claw and a Paw.
I made this bib and matching onesie with the last of my most FAVORITE fabric! The Flower font is from Lynnie Pinnie and then I used the Itty Bitty again. I don't ever use a pattern for bibs (maybe I should?), but I just can't see spending money on something so simple!
I really love little ruffle bottomed things =)

Then I did a little burp cloth set. The Zebra Font is from Lynnie Pinnie and the Curlz font is from 8 Claw and a Paw.


Then I did this little black onesie. I got it at Hobby Lobby (black onesies are incredibly hard to find if you didn't know), and the size is pretty weird. It's very short and wide, but I really wanted to do a black one so I got it anyway. The heart font is from Lynnie Pinnie. This was my first time to make one of these onesies with the bow on it, but I think it came out adorable!
The last onesie I did is my favorite! I used the Shabby Crown file from Embroitique. If you follow my blog at all, you know that I had a really difficult time the first time I used this file. I almost always use knit on the ruffles and cut the strips half the size it says to, and when I do that it is SO much easier. Then I just added a little knit ruffle skirt.
Here are the bows and flower clips I made for Camryn that decorated the diaper cake.
I made two hand towels for prizes for our games, but only have a picture of this one. I love this new cake applique! I used an owl for the other one and it was SO cute, but of course, no picture. My cousin Nicole makes owl towels a lot, and they really are the best addition to a kitchen or bathroom!
I think that is all! On a different note, does anyone know anything about gardening at all? All of our plants appear to be doing great. In fact, we have a TON of little bell peppers, jalapenos, tomatoes, and blueberries. However, out zucchini and squash plants have been flowering for a good three weeks now...and still NO vegetables. Is this normal? Everyone have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails