Pages


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beginning to Blog


So I haven't ever done a blog before, but due to recent interests in some of the projects I have been working on, I thought this would be an easy way for people to view/purchase some of them if they wanted. I am so thankful for the sewing/embroidering machine I got for my birthday. I am loving learning how to use it! It is so much fun. I'm also super thankful to my cousin, Nicole, as she has answered the five million questions I have already had. I've been trying to do at least a project a week and so far have been successful! It is a bit hard to find the time sometimes but I am making time. I know this will be a good way for family and friends to keep up with Faith and Lily and their everyday changes! They just turned four and one. I can't imagine having two children be any more energetic! They are both so smart and sweet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails