Pages


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

Well this week has been super busy! I did get a couple of things done. I finished baby Gavin's blanket. He is in the NICU and will be for a while so I wanted to make him something really bright and cheerful to help keep his spirits up. This project ended up being MUCH harder than I had anticipated. After several attempts, here is the outcome. I think its adorable!
I also got the girl's Thanksgiving shirts done, just in the nick of time, ha! I think they came out cute though =). 

We are leaving today to begin our week long celebration! Yay for vacation. Will blog again on Monday as I won't have my sewing machine to get anything done while I am in Austin. However, I do have three orders to finish up next week so there will be lots of new pictures! And I HAVE to start our stockings!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails