Pages


Thursday, April 8, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

We have had an lovely past week. Now I sit here Thursday, and am just starting my week! Oh goodness, what a busy bee I will be today and tomorrow. We stayed in Austin a few extra days and really enjoyed the time with family. We all miss Austin so much, I truly believe it is one of the best places to live. Yesterday Zach got home and we went grocery shopping and had dinner. Of course by the time we got home it was almost 9:00pm, which means I was up until 1:00am sewing. Today and tomorrow will most likely be the same until I get caught up! Anyway, I have quite a few pictures of little things I have done here and there that I will try and post tomorrow. As for today, my wonderful friend Meljan took these pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses this week. They are breathtaking, and he is absolutely amazing. If you live in Austin and need a photographer, you should contact him.

I am, to say the least, so very proud of their dresses. I have only been sewing for six months now, and basically completely teaching myself, so these (especially Faith's) were very large accomplishments for me. This is a first look at Lily's little dress. The last picture is just one that I took (as if you couldn't tell), but it really shows the dress well.

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for this post. I am so proud of you, too. The dresses are SO beautiful! I just LOVE them to death!

    So glad you had a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on their dresses! I love your humility and passion :) and Lily's smiles are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails