Pages


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Meet Annie Owl

This is little Annie Owl, and she is from Pickle Pie Designs. I've used her several times, and this wonderful little matching hair pretty that you can get to go with her! This was a set for my SIL's friends daughter for her birthday. Her school mascot is an owl, and she loves pink! So here is what I came up with.
I ended up putting her name across the owls belly because I couldn't fit it on top or bottom without the "Y" hanging off the edge or over the owl. I think it came out super cute though =). Now I am going to go back over to my post from yesterday and add some more writing!

I'm going to Austin today to get my sweet little girls! Yay!We've really missed them so much. I'm about to do some last minute touching up then get on the road. Unfortunately I didn't get all the sewing I wanted to done, but that's ok! I'll do Lily's dress this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails