Pages


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Faith's Bath Cover Up

I've had this idea in my head for some time now. I just knew I wanted her name to be down the side and for it to have ruffles. I didn't use a pattern, just tried to create the picture in my head (which, at times, proves to be quite difficult). But anyway, I'm pleased with the results. I am going to add straps to it today. I think it looks great without straps though, and for selling purposes I wanted to have pictures with and without. I'll probably start on Lily's tomorrow. I have to finish up some things for other people today though! I used the vintage font from Lynnie Pinnie that I always use on this wrap.

Ignore Faith's hair, haha. I know these aren't your typical girly girl colors or anything, I bought the maroon towels because I thought they would be different. I hadn't decided on a fabric and was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and found this. I wish I would have taken a picture of the fabric itself for this post. I loved it, it is a really modern design. I'm not sure how crazy about it I am on this towel like this (in small patches). I am overall pretty satisfied though, and Faith loves it! I haven't decided Lily's colors yet. Everyone have a wonderful day, it is BEAUTIFUL outside today! We are definitely having a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails