Pages


Sunday, February 21, 2010

Burp Cloth Set and New Shirts

This weekend my lovely niece came and stayed the day and night with us. I was a bit apprehensive about having three little girls running around, but it was actually a very pleasant day/evening. She is just the sweetest little girl, and we truly enjoyed having her. While she was here I made her a little shirt with her name on it and a flower clip to match. The set looked absolutely adorable on her. Here are a couple of pictures of precious Diana Rose.
Isn't she beautiful? Such a sweetheart.

I also completed an order for a burp cloth set and a birthday shirt for a little boy name Tyhg (pronounced like Tiger, without the -er). His name is spelled T-Y-H-G. His mom and I talked SEVERAL times about the spelling of his name, and how she even misspells it sometimes (Tygh). For some reason people just want to put the G before the H. I assured her that I would check double check before saving it in Embird, and did exactly that. However, I kept thinking the G was first, ugh. So what did I do? I stitched it out Tygh, instead of Tyhg. At least Amber (Tyhg's mommy) and I got a good laugh out of it. Here is the correct (second) shirt. I love the contrast of the lime and royal blue!


Here are the burp cloths I did for her sister. She is naming her baby Mckynzi Kay. I think the spelling is so unique. In the picture the embroidery seems to blend in with the fabric, but it is much more viewable in person. I love love LOVE the first one. That zebra font is from Lynnie Pinnie, and it is a favorite of mine.

I am going to work on a wall art decoration that
 I am extremely excited about tonight! Hopefully I will have pictures in a couple of days. It's another tutorial I got from Tatertots and Jello. How does she think of all these AWESOME ideas? I wish I knew!
Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails