Pages


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Dining Room Decor

Isn't this the greatest idea ever? I got it from...drum roll please...Tatertots and Jello. She did this for a Valentines decoration with the word love and red cardstock. I decided to do something that I could use for a longer period of time, and our dining room needed a splash of color. I LOVE the outcome. Tonight I have a lot of work to do. I got two AWESOME books in the mail yesterday. I also have birthday stuff to finish up for a party Saturday...so I have a picture and then am off to sew!

Zach just got done refinishing the bottom of our china cabinet, and I know it will be at least a month or so before the hutch that goes on top is done. I think I'll keep the "Family" frames out right here until then. After the hutch is finish they will go on the wall! Yay for new decorations, and not a whole lot of money spent =)

1 comment:

  1. Terri - I love these!! What did you use on the letters? Love that the frames are all different yet still match :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails