Pages


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cute Lilttle Baby Set

My Aunt and cousin from Kansas ordered a couple of little things for a friend who is having a baby girl soon, her name is going to be Kiera (isn't that pretty?). My cousin told me that Mommy isn't much into the frilly, boutique-ish look, and I had JUST the fabric in mind. Typically (as you've seen) most of my girl items are GIRLY. That is usually what people request, and  I  make most of my girls' stuff that way. One day when I was fabric shopping I came across these beautiful vintage flower fabrics, that I absolutely love! I have been meaning to make dresses with them for Faith and Lily, but have only gotten as far as tracing out the patterns *sigh*. I will have them done soon though, in the next two weeks! I'll have to start on their Easter outfits soon after that, and since I never procrastinate *wink* that means I should start, hmmm....tonight? Anyway, I love the way this stuff came out. I did the bow pretty small and simple, and then a couple of little flower clips to match. I hadn't made a little flower out of fabric yet, but isn't it sweet?

The big "K" on the onesie is from the Vintage font at Lynnie Pinnie and the font across it came from 8 Claws and a Paw and is called Itty Bitty. It's one of my favorites. 

On the bib I used a Polka Dot heart applique, and left off the polka dots...I'm not sure where it's from. I got it off of Swak when I first started embroidering, and I have gotten so many since then I lost track of where it came from! The font is the Kayleigh font from 8 Claws and a Paw


I finished Chloe and Camryn's letters, yay! I also had an order for some for Kenzie. I will put pics up later or tomorrow, I haven't taken them all yet. Everyone go out and enjoy this beautiful day, tomorrow is supposed to be bad. We've already been to the gym, then to gymnastics, and gone and had a picnic at the park! Now it's nap time for Lily and time for me to clean, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails